Sometimes I go to far. I can't help it but it just happens. I want to be honest and expressive but sometimes it comes out wrong. BUT, that does not mean I DONT MEAN IT.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

New Labour my arse!!!!!!

What is going on in the news with Mr Blair's lot.

If its not him and Gordon Brown fighting over something stupid like who has the best parking space its his number two admitting he has been shagging someone 24 years younger. Not that it bothers me about him going with a younger woman but, come on now,what is wrong with them.

I'm not looking to swing any votes here, besides, its only James who reads this. Politics has become so panto its silly.

I have a plan. At the next general election don't vote. Nobody votes nobody wins, simple.

Newspapers are also a victim of this heat, nuts, fhm fuelled society. The sun is as good as the National Enquirer these days. Not that it was ever any good. What I'm trying to say is all the real news is lost amongst the latest showbiz fashion, ignoring the fact that half of these idols are wearing dog skin or some gerbil shin. Who really gives a shit about Preston getting engaged. Don't get me wrong, I like Chantelle. Great story when she beat the other so called celebs but it happened months ago. In fact lets all live like it. Lets all hire agents and get them to release things in the press about us.

NEWS SENSATION!!!!!!
by Antony

Toddler Rhys has managed to go to bed for 2 consecutive nights without a nappy. Rhys, 2, said he was pleased to have lasted the night without wetting the bed and was looking forward to third installment when he returns home later this evening.

Rhys was attending a movie premiere in New York following his rise to fame recently. Rhys now famous of course for such words like - Actually, I was only Joking and Exhibition is enjoying his new found fame. He is linked with several other top celebs like Jordan and Jodie Marsh.

His single is out May 8th and his autobiography is available this Monday at all good book stores.

Like James said in a post earlier, Z list nobody's with dodgy hairdos and 15 minders. I think we should free all the little puppies and test cosmetics on these people. In fact I am so enraged right now I will list my celebs that I will dispose of for you. Feel free to add some of your own.

1. Shayne Ward
2.Paris Hilton
3.Rebecca whatsaface. The one who done Beckham
4.Britney Spears
5.Whitney Houston ( for being such a fucking fool)
6.Bobby Brown ( For letting her)
7.Sven and Nancy. ( What a pair of muppets)
8.Jade Goody

that's it for now. I have missed loads out but cant think of them.

Ciao for now brown cow.

7 Comments:

Blogger afrobev said...

I think it's safe to say that we are all getting fed up with these non- entities and that they ate a big boil on the bum of the World. If I may add some of my own people that I dont like...

The Beckhams
Paul Danann
Calum Best
Abi Titmus and Lee Sharpe
Footballers Wives (the real ones)
Peter Andre and Jordan
Big Brother Contestants
Darren Day and that stupid Lisa bird
Michael Greco
Tamsin Outhwaite

Get them off!

9:47 PM

 
Blogger afrobev said...

There's more! There's a lot more but I just want to say how nice it is to see you blogging and I think Rhys is a little smasher to be honest after seeing the little ginger warrior earlier today. He's clever, he's cute and he's awesome and you must be one proud dad mate!

I want you to blog more son...I love it when you blog. We need you and I am going to encourage the bloggers of this World to read your gripping stuff.

9:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HIya..afrobev asked me to take a look at your blog, and I must admit - I like it.

I totally agree with yours and James Z lists, and may I add that Paris Hilton lookalike, y'know the one from celebs big brother!! I think you can also add all the Labours MP's on the lists too!!

10:23 PM

 
Blogger The Chosen one said...

and that man on GMTV in the morning. The former tennis player, not sure of his name. Cant stand him either.

More than 1 comment. Hurray!!!!!!!

10:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think his name is Andrew Castle - or something similar!

11:26 PM

 
Blogger afrobev said...

You are now officially in the blog circle now Antony. No excuse not to blog now fella. That's it for you.

1:10 AM

 
Blogger The Chosen one said...

Oh my, I'm so content now I have had 7 yes 7 comments.

Totally agree with all of the added wannabe celebs. Maybe we can add Miss Rooney also.

5:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home