Sometimes I go to far. I can't help it but it just happens. I want to be honest and expressive but sometimes it comes out wrong. BUT, that does not mean I DONT MEAN IT.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Greatest sporting day of my life.

My blogs are normally quite angry. Today I will be brief but full of cheer.

I awoke yesterday with a feeling that the day would be a good one. I never imagined how it would actually turn out.

I arrived at the Bev residence at about 12, was introduced to Stan the man and proceeded to enter Cardiff to soak up the atmosphere.

Town was buzzing and James, Stanley and I tried our best to avoid the flying balls that were coming down at speed. We picked up our match day goods and headed back to the house of Phillip for the main event.

After what seemed an eternity the match finally started.

I cant put into words what happened during the game but can say that It was the most emotional two hours of my short sporting career.

Liverpool won an amazing game and I shared some memories with James and Stan that I will remember for ever.

In our short lifetime we have thoughts and memories that will stay with us until we die. May 13th 2006 will be a day I will never forget.

Thank you to James and Stan for making me feel welcome, thank you to Phillip for allowing me to swear more times than I can care to mention and Thank you to god for giving us Stevie G.

Long live the Reds

2 Comments:

Blogger afrobev said...

Special times my friend, special times indeed. It was a pleasure to have your company on the best footballing day that ever was. Stevie G was pure magic and inspiration and here's to the boys for their Cup Final Win. Bring It on for next year!

3:18 PM

 
Blogger afrobev said...

Antony I am getting complaints again from your readership that you are seriously neglecting your blog. Princess Chloe for one is most displeases at your blatant lack of blogging activity and I also have dissapointment issues regarding this matter.

11:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home