Sometimes I go to far. I can't help it but it just happens. I want to be honest and expressive but sometimes it comes out wrong. BUT, that does not mean I DONT MEAN IT.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Births, Deaths and all in between!!!!!!

Hello again,

Sorry it's been so long. what can I say. A lot has been going on in the world of The Antony.

I really do not know where to start. I want to try and make this a funny one to exploit peoples interests again but I can't think of many funny things to say.

Don't know how long it has been since my last blog but it feels like ages.

You are probably aware that I have a new baby coming soon. This has been taking up a lot of my mental energy. I know it is an exciting prospect but man it is daunting. As a father of one I am quite content. A father of 2 is something else. The material things are in place, the mental side of things are far from ready. Am I able to deal with two children and a wife. Watch this space I guess. Either way it will be here within the next 2 weeks. I am hoping for a boy but will take anything that comes out. As long as my wife's sex drive returns I don't care. By the way, we have none at the Mo so any offers maybe accepted.

We have had another death in the family. That was hard to deal with. My cousin Elliott was only 23 years old. He went to bed one night and did not wake up again. He has a massive bleed on his brain. According to the Doctor he was born with this condition and it was only a matter of time before it went. The funeral was amazing. None of this religious shit just music and readings from his friends and family. What a few weeks that was. When someone young dies it makes you question your own life and how long you have left. I don't want to die, not for a long long time. James spoke with me a few times over that few weeks. It made me think how lucky he is also. He was good for me over those troubled days. He speaks sense. Top man is James.

One good thing has come from the whole death thing. Elliott has a brother called Leigh. We used to be so so close. We called each other brothers. We spent every weekend together. Really close. Anyway, we fell out and did not speak for years. 8 years to be precise. We are meeting tmw to have a chat and see how the land lies. I don't expect anything amazing but I think we owe it to Elliott to make up and resume contact.

I have also moved since my last visit to this world of blogs. Nice house now, not that I lived in a hole before. This house is more family friendly.

So in brief. Things have been nuts but now I am back. I am not promising a blog everyday but I am here for you all.

I have missed you, esp James and his female friend whose name I cannot spell, the Princess.


Take it easy peeps.

Love all

1 Comments:

Blogger afrobev said...

Antony...

We have missed your blogging greatness too dear man but I know it has been an especially difficult and strange time for you with one thing or another. Having one of those things you mentioned is stressful enough for one person to take (impending fatherhood whilst still being husband and father, bereavement and moving house). But to have all of that in such a short space of time...Brother I feel for you.

I love you my friend and it's good to have you back. I am lucky enough to have been in communication with you via the telephone. The others have missed your blogging activity whilst I have just worried about you.

I am glad that you are trying to sort things out with your cousin. It may take time but I hope you rebuild your closeness. Love and peace. You know Im always here for you Antony.

9:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home