Sometimes I go to far. I can't help it but it just happens. I want to be honest and expressive but sometimes it comes out wrong. BUT, that does not mean I DONT MEAN IT.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy Happy Talk

Fed up with the same old boring sad news. Tired with upsetting thoughts and shit. Look no further, this blog is all about happy things.

How are you all? I am ok. Just come back from the Gym and feel good.

So lets think happy things!!!

Doctor Who is good. For those abroad, specifically my beautiful sis, Doctor Who was filmed in New York this week. I was suitably impressed.

I love Doctor Who. I think he is the best Super Hero around. David Tennant, the actor who plays him does a fantastic job.

I love Music. There is nothing better than listening to some of your fave songs, singing out loud in the car or in the house. Music is the only thing that can really make sense when everything else is rubbish.

I love my Children. Both my kids are coming along lovely. My little Doctor is still number 1. He goes to play group now 3 days a week. He is talking brilliantly, as I type he is stood beside me asking me if he has any spicy sweets left. Spicy sweets are fizzy ones. My little princess is doing superbly well too. She has 4-5 teeth, she can say Dada, Nana and she says Hiya. Beautiful.

I love the nice weather, what the difference a sunny day makes to peoples moods.

I love laughing. Try to laugh lots. I laugh with my sister Nicola a lot. She makes me sing to her on the phone. I laugh with James a lot. I laugh with my wife a lot, although it is at each other most of the time.

I love Food. Eating a nice meal makes you feel nice. I like Revels and malteasers.

I love my game of football on a Thursday. Playing makes me feel a little fitter. I can run like an arse for an hour now and still feel alive. I love Liverpool Football club. COME ON BOYS. Big game on Wednesday. COME ON.

I'm sure I love more but lets leave it there.

What do you love. what are your favourite things.

Be happy now ok.

This week, smile all day long. Don't fight with anyone. BE HAPPY.

2 Comments:

Blogger afrobev said...

I love you Antony. I love you big boy. Thanks for the happy thoughts. I love many of the same things you do to be honest but other things I love (in no particular order) include the new Andrex Quilted Toilet Paper (my brother says its like a party on your bum), I love life, I love love, I love Wrestlemania, I love to sit in just my pants, I love the episode of South Park when Cartman gets an anal probe, I love old episodes of Minder...Oh I could go on :)

2:22 PM

 
Blogger Jiggles said...

I love - Core where do I start.

I LOVE, my little man, hot sunny days, a nice cold beer, cosmeston lakes, driving, my mates and bestest mate, my family, my bed, your right the list does go on and on.

Oh fav episode is The Simpsons with homer and pinchy love it love it love xxxx

5:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home