Sometimes I go to far. I can't help it but it just happens. I want to be honest and expressive but sometimes it comes out wrong. BUT, that does not mean I DONT MEAN IT.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Who needs TV..............


Evening all,

Just a quick update on the family life situation.

Rhys is now in school and he has taken to it really well. He loves it actually. Erin-Rose is growing well. She is over 8 1/2 lb now. Fair play she is a greedy one.

Anyway, not blogged for a while so I thought I would

quickly sign in. James gives me a whole load of grief for not blogging enough.

You may notice in one of the Beautiful James's previous blog that I am upset that he is not coming to Tenby with me. It is time to be honest and open about the story.

I am a little upset that he cannot come. I have never been to the pub with James and would have loved the chance to see him and Philip in that environment. Oh well, I shall wait for the wedding day then. I hope I can wait that long. I love you James, I still think the BOTH of you should come but understand.

If anyone wants to come to Tenby for a weekend of relaxing drinking and lazing around in a £750000 house then let me know. You may encourage Miss Bevan to come too.

Liverpool lost to Chelsea. I'm not bitter but I must document my hate for Drogba. He is such a fucking cheat. ( sorry for swearing). We should have had a penalty from the crab that is Lampard and we Drogba should have been sent off. I HATE CHELSEA.

Anyway,that'ss it for now. Run out of things to say.

SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger afrobev said...

Aww Ant they look adorable mate. They are a credit to their father and their hot mother.

There will be other times when we go out and get wasted. Special times are ahead my friend.

Here is my 'Jose' song. Based on The Feeling song Rose.

Jose,
I hate ya
Especially today.
Jose,
I hate your arrogant way
Mmmmm mmmm mmmm mmmmm

Love you big boy.

2:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home