Sometimes I go to far. I can't help it but it just happens. I want to be honest and expressive but sometimes it comes out wrong. BUT, that does not mean I DONT MEAN IT.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Thunderbirds Are Go


Just a somber post to say how sad I am that the great Steve Irwin has been taken from us.

He probably annoyed me a great deal more than I am letting on but he was a true Icon on all things Nature and conservation.

Crikey mate you will be missed.

As A mark of respect I think we should all change 1 small thing about the way we live and treat our world.

I promise from today to start composting and recycling. I will take a picture of my first lot to show you my progress.

RIP steve



1 Comments:

Blogger afrobev said...

Got it! Thunderbirds, Stingray! But you had to explain it to me first.

I feel we have a one sided blogging relationship though Antony. I comment on your blog and you just sit at home with your thumb up your bum when it comes to mine.

I need love and comments too you know. To make me feel better.

I love you dear boy and I am gutted about Steve Irwin. He was a good bloke. Very sad indeed.

9:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home