Sometimes I go to far. I can't help it but it just happens. I want to be honest and expressive but sometimes it comes out wrong. BUT, that does not mean I DONT MEAN IT.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Sickness, birthdays, school work and Christmas

Firstly let me wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. I hope that all of you who read these blogs have a fantastic 2007.

2006 has been a strange year. It has seen the birth of my daughter, the death of my cousin, the start of school for my son and his dad and I have also moved house.

Today is my birthday. I am 31 years old. Happy Birthday me.

This week has been a little hard. All of the family are Ill. Rhys, Erin-Rose and my wife Sharon have had some viral infection that caused a bad cough and flu like symptoms. Erin-Rose has been so so ill and Rhys has been of school all week. So far it has avoided me, I pray it stays away from me.

Going back to school is weird. I go on a Tuesday afternoon with 3 colleagues from work It is 2pm-8pm. Its a long afternoon. I am doing my teaching qualification, its not hard but so so time consuming.

I am going out tonight to Nando's, I love the place. I really slated it at first but now I am truly addicted.

Finally Christmas is coming. Christmas really is for children but I am so looking forward to it. Doctor Who is on, I can eat loads of shit, I can stay up really late and I don't have to think about work.

Sorry this blog is not funny, I just wanted to fill you in on what I have been doing.

Have a great Christmas everyone, take care and be happy.

Ant

2 Comments:

Blogger Jiggles said...

There is a bug going round I had it but luckily not too bad but then most of my family members got infected including Jayden.

I want a better 2007 saying that though the latter part of 2006 has not been too bad but all I seem to be hearing is bad news.

Have a great Christmas with the kids as I know I will with Jayden (I'm more excited than him I think) and have a fab 2007 xxx

8:48 AM

 
Blogger afrobev said...

Antony. Happy birthday young man and it was great to be out with you last night and to meet your mates, they are all lovely people (but they are friends with you so what did I expect?).

Helen and I have an eternal cosmic bond and that Liam bloke is a boy and a half, it was good to finally meet everyone. We wont mention Sharon and her pebble-dashing or Vanessa and her attire whilst putting the dog out the back!

Love and peace brother and Im glad that your family are back to health.

Can you smell gas?

3:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home