Sometimes I go to far. I can't help it but it just happens. I want to be honest and expressive but sometimes it comes out wrong. BUT, that does not mean I DONT MEAN IT.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bloggy Loggy

Hey everyone,

Happy Easter to you all. I love Easter, all this talk of love and peace on Earth, Jesus being born again. It really is super. Wait a minute, I have heard nothing of this.

In fact let me rant.

TV this Easter was shit, I did not eat Turkey. Should you eat Turkey at Easter. I did not go to Church, neither did I see a church service on TV. Easter is shit. As my International partner said in his blog, cheaper eggs, less quality, fat people eating them all. its all rubbish.

What has happened in the world of the Leach.

I am off for a while, back on Tuesday. Should be Monday but I am going to speak to my boss and try and get Monday off so I can go to Tenby for the Weekend. The weather planned is SUPER DUPER.

Home life is a little weird lately, wont go there.

Started an International incident recently. I wrote a blog in October that someone read and did not like. Tut Tut Antony. Anyway, the final result of that was I WAS RIGHT AND SHE WAS WRONG.

The person who wants to sleep with the American flag asked me to wrote something funny but I really cant. I need inspiration. What I want is for you guys, all three of you, to send me titles or subjects of blogs you would like me to cover. I will try and do something with them.

Let me come back to my Anti-American slander that caused so much offence.

I know what I said was naughty, and just in case my American brothers and sisters read my blogs I want to apologise. Maybe I was general, maybe I was a little harsh, maybe I to need a little therapy. Come to Wales and I will make it up to you.

As a parent I should be smarter than to just look at you all as a nation without judging you all on the same level. I would like though to give you some top tips to avoid being a nation disliked by small minded idiots like me.

These are in No order.

1. Americans - Stop calling America the Greatest Country in the World. You are not. you have great shops and can make a mean film, you have nice food but "The Greatest country in the World" is deemed slightly arrogant.

2. Create a universal Spell check. This way Organisation will have an S and not a Z. English is English, as much as we hate them too.

3. If you think everyone is against you then they will be. Just relax, stop having therapy and save your money for trips outside of America. We live in a wonderfully diverse world, some countries even have other outlets as a replacement to the Golden Arches.

4. Listen to Radio 1. You can get it on the Internet. Feed your Brain with other humour. I know you don't get us, but, we get you 24/7. Have some back.

5. Import OXO. they are nice.

6. Stop sending us your crap music. You take a lifetime to have one of ours, and lets be fair, British music is better. STOP SENDING US RUBBISH MUSICAL ACTS.

7. Take me with a pinch of salt.

HA HA HA HA HA HA - EVIL LAUGH HA HA HA

Look forward to spending 5 weeks reading Nicola's comment.

I AM ONLY PLAYING. Don't forget to send me some subjects.

Love you all, especially my super Yankee doodle dandy sis
sis.

Later days

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger afrobev said...

Partly to avoid further conflict with our beloved American brothers and sisters. I personally would like you, dear Chosen One to address an issue somewhat closer to our home. I would like to hear your views and opinions on our National Assembly or Senedd if you will?

Sian Lloyd recently presented a TV show on HTV Wales asking "What Has The Assembly Done For Us?" (Us not U.S...don't start that again!)and I would most like to hear your views on the subject.

I love you big boy :)

7:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good God, how about we talk about things that really matter like poor Dannylyn Smith (Anna Nicole Smiths poor baby daughter)....sob sob, Howard Stern is not her father. What is going on in the World!
And by the way Anto I sleep with American men who are deemed the best lovers in the world. Yummy!

I for one would like some jokes. I had a tough day so my sense of humour is worse than usual. Okay, off to watch American Idol, it's J-Lo night! Yay!

1:14 AM

 
Blogger Jiggles said...

Right hun - how about the MOD's decision to let the sailors sell there stories I bet you got something to say on that I have mixed feelings maybe you can put them right.

I do like your blog and I think you have some valid points but its not fair to wind you sister up hehehehe.

Keep us laughing xxx

3:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home