Sometimes I go to far. I can't help it but it just happens. I want to be honest and expressive but sometimes it comes out wrong. BUT, that does not mean I DONT MEAN IT.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Spare a Thought


Hey all,
Today, I want you to spare a thought for little 3 year old Madeleine McCann who went missing in Portugal on Thursday.
What the parents must be going through is beyond me. I am still confused as to why they decided to leave 3 children unattended, but, the horror they must have felt when they realised there little girl has gone makes me feel ill. As a parent I can only imagine how I would feel, which is why I want us all to think good thoughts for the family.

I pray the police manage to find her alive and well or the person/s responsible for this return her unharmed.
Spare a thought today for the family and for Madeleine McCann herself.


Safe return!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jiggles said...

I've also been thinking the same. I've been keeping a constant eye on the news (and I hate watching it). Maddy is a litle bit older than my little one and there is no way I would of left him, I suppose each parent may think differently and they thought that their children were safe.

I hope that Maddy is OK and that no harm has come to her. I feel for her as I can only imagine what must be going through her mind as well, she probably wants to be back with her Mummy and Daddy as much as they want her back.

As for her parents,they are certainly being punished now for their error of judgement and I bet they are wishing that they could turn the clock back.

Lets hope that Maddy is found safe very soon and unharmed xxx

2:23 PM

 
Blogger The Chosen one said...

some people make strange choices. Sure, the restaurant was only a few yards down the road but even still.

I hope they are all together soon and the parents never let her children out of there sight.

2:51 PM

 
Blogger afrobev said...

Im praying too for a safe return.

1:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home